Album Production and Proofing
The first proof will no doubt will require changes, please use the comment tool for any changes. To select replacement photos please create a new favourite list called 'Additions in your proofing site' so we can identify the new photos. Please ensure your comments are concise and inline with the video/pdf above, if you are in anyway in doubt please feel free to message.
The second proof will be lighter changes and would be the final changes before we do the final proof The Final proof is only in place for last minute changes. No replacement photos will be accepted at this point.The first proof will no doubt will require changes, please use the comment tool for any changes. To select replacement photos please create a new favourite list called 'Additions' in your proofing site so we can identify the new photos. Please ensure your comments are concise, if you are in anyway in doubt please feel free to message
Third and Final Proof
The Final proof is only in place for last minute changes. No replacement/adding photos will be accepted at this point.
In most cases the group photo order will need changing, to change this order by using the comment tool and placing the order number on the photo. The diagram below demonstrates the easiest method of numbering.
Dino Photo Ltd will not accept any photos for Web Gallery or Album Production from any third party sources.
White Borders – There is usually boarders which is actually called a safety lines which is where the print production company will guarantee actually print once it goes out of the zone the boarders can differ on the left or right of the page.
Notice & Charges
• All parent books are simply duplicates of the Main Album.
• All albums are 60 Pages, Additional spreads will be charged at £25 per spread (two pages) larger size or parent book / Parent Book at £20 per spread.
• Any changes to an album after the third draft will be charged at £100
• We will not revisit any drafts that have been approved
• High Res download is available only after Album has gone for order and paid for.
• All album invoices are due on the due date or will incur a 5% late payment charge and 5% per month thereafter.
• Unless otherwise agreed, the client accepts Dino Photo Ltd decisions on creativity within the product(s) or service(s). Album production and the creative editing style are at the discretion of Dino Photo Ltd and will meet the high quality as demonstrated from the outset.
• ALL album products must be designed and supplied by Dino Photo Ltd